Update: Get-CalendarPermission

Going through older code is a bit like looking through an old yearbook or photo album. If the pictures within are old enough you usually end up laughing at how little you recognize yourself and maybe even marvel a bit at how far you have come. This old function I wrote isn’t the worst of my code but I was still able to update it for measurable improvements.

The previous script accepted only strings and performed get-mailbox against it. This version will take a mailbox object from the pipe as well as take a string. This should speed up results in some cases and is far easier to use inline. Here is a quick example getting all the non-standard calendar permissions for all mailboxes and exporting to csv:



Here is the function in its entirety.

This function has been uploaded to technet as well.

Comments (2)

  1. 3:00 PM, 12/09/2015Byron Wright  / Reply

    Thanks for this. Very helpful for some auditing of permissions we’re doing right now.

    • 7:30 AM, 12/21/2015Zachary Loeber  / Reply

      Glad you like it. I wrote it for just that purpose 🙂

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pingbacks (0)

› No pingbacks yet.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers